This is a talent nurturing arrangement by Macroview Telecom which is envisioned to develop fresh graduates into all-round veterans in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry. The Program comprises assimilation activities, classroom-based and on-the-job trainings on multiple ICT technical domains, professional practices and the soft-skill for the business environment. Through attachment to customer projects under various departments, the trainees will learn and understand the work environment, user and engineering requirements in different stages of ICT project lifecycle. After completing the Program, engineer trainees will be permanently assigned to our technical teams for further development in selected disciplines.
- Develop yourself to become an professional engineer
- Be willing to accept challenge for learning the latest ICT solutions
- Be a good team player with good communication skills
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be interested in implementing project and providing support to system and network ICT infrastructure, Cloud Applications and related technologies
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or related disciplines
- Good command of both spoken and written English