Sales Manager, Services
- To be the business owner of the Company’s professional and life-cycle services in the assigned sales territories and achieve annual revenue, profitability and KPI targets;
- To team-work with the relevant Account and Solution Sales teams to maximize business opportunities;
- To team-work with internal counterparts to deliver the best Customer Experience;
- To articulate the Company’s value proposition, solution and service benefits, key differentiations to customers at C-Levels, and business and technical stakeholders at all levels;
- To construct and maintain account plan for new and/or major customers, and formulate sales, solution and competitive strategies with solution and service consultants, soliciting support from senior management and key vendors, to secure long-term profitable sustainable business;
- To ally with industry-relevant vendors and business partners to stimulate opportunities and expand the addressable market(s).
- A university graduate from ICT, Business or related disciplines;
- 5-year successful experience in sales and/or consultancy roles in ICT / Telecom industries;
- Passionate to learn and grow – in the assigned sales territories, the sectors’ business, technological and regulatory needs, and the wide range and depths of technology solutions/services;
- Able to engage with clients and partners at C-Levels;
- A proactive and customer-caring person who is able to work independently;
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity, IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL certification will be an advantage;
- Excellent in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Good team-work player is a MUST.