Senior Service Architect / Service Architect
Stream A: Cybersecurity and Threat Management Services
Stream B: Professional Services for ICT Infrastructures
- Act as a PreSales consultant and team-work with Sales to generate business for the Company’s Professional Services and Managed Services that address customers’ ICT and digitization needs;
- Interface directly with customers to perform requirement analyses, provide technical consultation, design solution-based Managed Services, and articulate service proposals with clear value propositions;
- Facilitate the service activation and service delivery to clients through a smooth and structured PreSales-to-PostSales handover;
- Assure that the services delivered to clients fulfill promises and service levels according to proposals.
- University graduate in Information & Communications Technologies (ICT), Electronic / Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- 5-8 years of working experience in PreSales and/or technical positions of ICT solutions and/or Managed Services;
- Applicants with less experience or with Higher Diploma but more solid working experience will be considered for the Service Architect level;
- Practical skills and hands-on experience in Networking, Systems and/or Cybersecurity; preferably with a combination of these skills;
- Preference to applicants with relevant technical certifications e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CISA, RHCE, etc.
- A proactive and self-motivated team player who is passionate about delivering team success;
- Strong communication, proposal-writing, presentation and documentation skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.