Systems Engineer (OSS) / Senior Systems Engineer (OSS)
- Provide pre-sales support / implementation of OSS (Operations Support Systems) solutions and products
- Participate in system integration projects based on different technologies such as network security, digital transformation, WiFi, SIEM, big data / data analytics, etc.
- Analyze technical requirement, participate in prospecting new leads, and prepare Proof-of-Concepts (PoC).
- Work closely with sales team and support team in customer interfacing.
- Participate in product and solution presentations.
- Participate in the tender bidding process and demo preparation.
- Senior Systems Engineer will involve more in customer engagement and OSS solution design.
- Systems Engineer will involve more in the implementation of OSS solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- 0-3 years of technical experiences in OSS or NMS (Network Monitoring System).
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, and having a strong sense of ownership.
- Hands-on experiences in OSS (e.g. SolarWinds, Splunk, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.) will be of added advantage.
- Holder of CCNA, certification of Windows or Linux will be of added advantage.